With Anzac Day just around the corner, we wanted to share our recipe for these delicious Anzac Biscuits to mark the occassion.
They contain oats, so are not gluten free however it is possible to source gluten free oats if you prefer. They are also made with rolled amaranth (or amaranth flour) – a gluten free seed with a unique nutty flavour and soft texture.
Another healthy version of a traditional treat that tastes just like the real deal.
We hope you enjoy and please tag us with @healthsynergy and #healthsynergy on Instagram if you remake any of our recipes.
- Preheat oven 160 degrees C.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, mix well.
- Then add melted coconut butter, coconut oil, honey, almond butter (if using) and water, mix.
- Form into cookies and arrange on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for approx. 12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Allow to cool completely, serve and enjoy.